Odyssey is one of the National Capital Region’s leading summer arts events—a dynamic company with strong critical acclaim and a reputation for excellence. For over two decades Odyssey has been bringing imaginative theatre to Ottawa. It’s never been easy, but it’s been possible thanks to the enthusiasm and support of audiences, individual and corporate donors, and volunteers. We need your direct and in-kind donations to continue bringing theatre to the widest possible audience including special programs and incentives for youth, seniors and disadvantaged persons. Become a partner on this magical journey!

We are a registered non-profit charity (#11907-1140-RR0001). We receive three-year funding from Canada Council, the Ontario Arts Council (OAC) and the City of Ottawa. The OAC designated Odyssey a Key Company that has a “significant impact on: the art form, the artists, their audiences and their community.” Agency grants and ticket sales fund 60% of our costs to keep going—we must raise the remaining 40% through sponsorships and donations.

Your support is essential if we are to continue offering audiences and artists the opportunity to enjoy “a theatre like no other.”

Why Support Odyssey Theatre?
Odyssey produces innovative, exciting and unique theatre in Canada. It also supports local and Canadian artists, the development of new plays and outreach for youth in our community. Like all non-profit arts groups, Odyssey relies on generous community support to continue offering its programs. If you enjoy and value live theatre, and the contribution a vibrant arts scene makes to urban living, then consider becoming a Friend of Odyssey or a corporate sponsor.

Become a Friend of Odyssey!


Keep Odyssey Growing!